Dive into the value of SEO reports: Know exactly what your SEO company has done this month
Here at VCM, every little bit of work we do is documented. This gives our clients peace of mind that we are actively working to pursue their goals. We believe this is the most effective and detailed report of any SEO company in the UK. Example SEO report,
At the end of every month, we send clients a report that
- List a summary of dates and hours of tasks we completed
- Every single optimisation code or content change we made
- A full record of all new content added to the site in terms of blogs and pages including the reasons for this piece of content and the actual content
- A record of successful outreaches for backlinks including URL, anchor text and written content published
- Traffic/page views (month on month)
- Google ranking positions improvement (SERPs) with a live feed
- Engagement rates, return users/unique users
- Bounce/exit rates
- Conversion rate/goals (number of sales enquiries)
- Domain metrics MOZ and Majestic (month on month)
- GA analysis of user journey
- Next steps and plans for next months
- Suggestions and notes
End of project/month reports also includes the next steps and what we are planning to achieve in the next work period and more importantly WHY.
Our SEO reports demonstrate the progress of the campaign, the ROI and the elements we use that help justify the approach that we have taken. It is our principal goal that we help our clients understand what a perfect SEO report looks like and what it needs to include. Because it’s only from here that they will begin to understand the effectiveness behind our work.
The anatomy of the perfect SEO report
All Google ranking positions are supplied in a live data feed and updated hourly.
Every month clients will receive:
- Hard copy printed and bound report, which includes organic search traffic results, rankings and backlinks
- Digital report sent via email to you and whoever else needs to see the report
- Custom Google report that shows statistics visually and clearly
- Keyword improvements are noted and emailed as they occur
- Progress updates and proof of work
The key SEO reporting metrics to understand funnel success
For us, it’s all about reporting on the key metrics that matter and effectively communicating our progress against the client’s predefined KPIs. See examples.
From VCM you can expect us to accurately provide commentary on what contributes to success, as well as reporting on problem pages that might be holding you back. Not only will we report on the highest converting pages, but also the lowest ones and what we are planning to turn that around.
Software and SEO tools we use:
- SERP Rankings (seobook.com)
- Ahrefs (ahrefs.com)
- Majestic (majestic.com)
- Moz (moz.com)
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- Google Search Console
What makes SEO reporting and analytics so critical?
- With SEO agencies in London, there can be a vast discrepancy in how SEO teams report success, how frequently they do and the metric they include.
- With us, you can rely on the fact that we will produce weekly and monthly reports that make sure you are involved and in the loop with all the magic we work on your website.
- SEO agencies that do their SEO reporting often have a better idea of their client’s needs, as well as their client’s customer’s needs. It’s here we dive in and discover what your customers like and what they do not.
- Our SEO reports will highlight what content your customer responds to and we can utilise this engagement to bring the brand higher revenue.
- Armed with SEO reports and insights, you will undoubtedly find it easier to anticipate exactly the new needs of consumers and how we can target that moving forward.
FREE 45 minute SEO audits with a specialist
If you want to dominate your local market and increase sales, then we invite you to have a call with us, where we’ll explain and walk you through exactly what your website needs to thrive. Book one using the link below!